Friday, January 28, 2011

Grieving the Theft of My Camera


This photo was taken with my Canon at Saxl Park.  The camera really brought the colors out in an already brilliant sunset.

It has been a year of ups and downs and I have done a horrible job at journaling that for you here.  Enjoy these photos and I will organize some from this  past year to show you what my Canon Powershot SX20IS allows me to do.  This camera has been close to my heart both literally and figuratively and to have it gone has really just left me broken hearted.  I am totally distraught and don't  know what to do.  If my friends could donate just a dollar or even five-dollars I might be able to collect enough to replace my camera.  The memory card inside the stolen camera will be a loss I will have to live with and hope I had emptied most of the photos already.

This past summer we went on a number of walks in the City Forest.  We enjoyed a spring full of rebirth.

This is the hill we climb to leave the City forest.  This was the prime of the summer with the grass aglow with buttercups and other flowers, with a touch of blue colored grass mixed  in.
Mama squirrel comes out after a storm to see what she can find to eat.  She must have a full nest by the look of her teats.

 
I had fun with assorted photo ops... this one with Rosie in her Ruff Wear pack and sneakers down by the riverfront early fall.

"Sneeze Weed" down by the riverfront.

A recent snowstorm.  I put my pocket camera to work during a blizzard to keep the lens on my Canon condensation free. This was quite the Blizzard with (as you can see) White out conditions.


No comments: