Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas is near and it has been two years since my last post...

Last year I did a calendar of some of my photos to give to family for Christmas. I have been going through a bunch and will share a few here on this blog.

The following are photos taken in Bangor, Maine.  Some I just like, and some I chose as possibly one of the photos on the calendar.

Bangor-Brewer Bridge in Bangor, Maine looking towards Brewer
This bald eagle was in a tree behind the Merrill Bank on Main Street in Bangor, Maine

These two are snow storm shots taken near Stephen Kings house on
West Broadway, my favorite road to walk my dog.
Rowena in the Bangor City Forest, Maine
The Mall District, Bangor, Maine
A view of the old water company buildings from the railroad bridge in Bangor, Maine
The Bangor City Forest, another place I love to walk my dog.
Mayflowers in the forest.  Bangor, Maine
Bangor Municipal Golf Course, open for sledding and walks in the winter.
The Bangor City Forest, a meadow of Bobolinks and wild flowers
now grow where a landfill once sat. And my girl running up the hill.

Clear blue skies and rain clouds over 3 blossoming apple trees on Kittridge Rd. Bangor, Maine
The old Market square in Downtown Bangor, Maine in springtime.
A bridge across the Kenduskeag Stream on Central St. in Downtown  Bangor, Maine 
A Turkey Hen makes her way up East Trail in the Bangor City Forest.
One of the saddest moments in Bangor for me was when they ripped out the lupine field  at the
end of old Kittridge Rd. and put in a tire place.  This was one of those lupine I loved so  much.

No comments: